We help you to answer your questions about data protection
The AEPD has a virtual assistant that facilitates quick and easy answers to the most frequent data protection and privacy questions
The AEPD has put in place a quick and interactive help mechanism to resolve the doubts and questions that concern citizens and processors the most. It is a complementary system to the traditional system of questions asked through the electronic site or by telephone, and which increases the possibilities of communication with the AEPD, especially for people with hearing functional diversity.
The highlights are:
- The help mechanism is divided into 11 thematic sections that resolve doubts about the most relevant topics, in simple and direct language
- It does not require electronic certificate, or user authentication.
- It is available 24 hours every day.
- It allows direct contact with an agent during working hours (Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.)
- The repertoire of Frequently Asked Questions, also available on the web, now offers a new option for the user to rate the response value, helping us to improve.
The access to the interactive help is located on the home page of the AEPD's website and is linked through this icon: