Right of access
The right of access by the data subject is your right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and the following information:
- A copy of your personal data undergoing processing.
- The purpose of the processing.
- The categories of personal data concerned.
- The recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organizations.
- Where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period.
- The existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- Where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source.
- The existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject.
- When your personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organization, you have the right to be informed of the appropiate safeguards relating to the transfer.